Wednesday, December 7, 2016

#NationalSelfieDay 100 OPPO F1s Up For Grabs!





CONTEST MECHANICS

  1. Visit the OPPO Philippines Facebook Page and click the CA Photo Contest tab. Upon clicking the tab, the participants will be given the option to ‘like’ and ‘share’ the OPPO Philippines Facebook page or to proceed to the contest.
  2. The participant must register his/her full name, contact number, email, and address.
  3. Upload a photo selfie and caption the photo (only JPG, GIF or PNG files are allowed. Maximum file size is 6MB. The photo has to be at least 300x300 pixels). Include the #OPPOSelfieExpert and #NationalSelfieDay hashtags in the caption for the entries to be considered valid.
  4. Each Facebook account is entitled to a maximum of one (1) selfie entry only.
  5. Entries may be submitted from December 5, 2016 (12MN) to December 26, 2016 (11:59PM).

For more information just visit OPPO FB page. I joined the photo contest, too. If isn't too much, please let's vote each other. I will vote back. Thank you so much. 

Here's my photo entry:
Life may not always be easy, but it's always worth living." #NationalSelfieDay #OPPOSelfieExpert

To vote you may click my photo to be directed to the contest link or search for my name as Michelle Martinez. I hope to hear from you. Comment your names or links for me to vote back. Good luck to all! God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your opinions here. I will be happy reading your thoughts. God bless us all!